- Explore the surrounding hills of Tehran
- Experience Imam Square and the ancient bridges in Isfahan
- Discover the extraordinary ancient city of Persepolis; the capital of the Persian Empire during the Achaemenid dynasty
- Journey to the poets tombs in Shiraz
The Best Of Iran tour starts and ends in Tehran. It is an adventure tour that takes 11 days taking you through Isfahan, Shiraz and Yazd in Iran. Best Of Iran is a guided small group tour that includes accommodation in hotels, transport, meals and others.
Journey through Iran and experience fascinating Persian culture. There are few places in the world which have a history and culture as rich as this remarkable country, formerly known as Persia. You’ll find a refined society that has been misinterpreted by world press, yet travellers to the country consistently attest that Iran has one of the worlds warmest and most welcoming people. It's history provides endless fascination and an atmosphere that is most definitely relaxed, and certainly enriching. Our journey traces the magnificent legacies of the Persian Empires which will not fail to inspire, yet its the snow clad mountains, vast deserts, oasis towns and spontaneous engagement with the locals that provide surprise at every turn of our diverse itinerary. From the vibrant city of Tehran we fly south to Shiraz, the home of the famous Poets Tombs and to Persepolis, an incredible example of the rule of Achaemenid Empire. Our trip returns to Tehran via Yazd, the second most ancient city in the world and Isfahan, famous for its ancient bridges, mosques, minarets, and tree lined avenues.
- ACCOMMODATION : 3 to 5 star hotel accommodation on a twin share basis or best available hotels in remote towns
- MEALS : 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- TRANSPORT : All internal transport by private bus, jeep or car
- Guide : English speaking tour guide throughout
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- Aerated drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance