- Visit UNESCO heritage sites, including Persepolis and Pasargadae
- Explore the ancient cities of Shiraz & Isfahan
- Enjoy desert safari and camping in Dasht e Zarin
- Travel to villages, learn more about the lives of the people there
Join us on this 15-day, guided tour of Iran and see some of the most remarkable and important cities of ancient Persia. This tour starts from Shiraz, the city of flowers, from where it travels to the ancient ruins of Persepolis and Pasargadae. See the craftsmanship and determination of the Persians who, more that 2,000 years ago, erected these monumental structures.
Visit Yazd, the city of wind-catching towers and the centre of Zoroastrianism in Iran. Learn more about this religion that evolved in Persia thousands of years ago. Go out on a desert safari in Dasht e Zarin and spend a night in a desert camp watching the stars.
Explore Isfahan, the city known for its architectural beauty, before heading to another ancient Iranian city of Kashan. Your last destination is Taleghan, a beautiful village located in the Alborz mountain range. Spend three days exploring the village before heading to Tehran, where we will drop you off at the airport.
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- Licensed, English-speaking tour guides
- Visa support & reference code
- Personal insurance
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Entrance to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International airfare
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa stamp fee
- Tips & portages
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section