- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion
- Travel to Isfahan, enjoy the beauty of its Persian architecture
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the culture and religion of ancient Persia. Join us on this group tour and travel to some of the ancient Iranian cities.
Starting in Tehran by a comfortable couch, you will journey through beautiful landscapes and some of the world’s oldest archaeological sites, arid mountains, and rural villages. You will learn about the traditions and cultures of a land whose influence felt for thousands of years. Welcome to the once-forbidden land of Persia.
On this trip, we will explore the beautiful cities of Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan, Naein, Meybod, Yazd, Shiraz, and will uncover Persian history at the impressive Persepolis; though, the real highlight of any trip to Iran is meeting the locals, arguably the friendliest and most hospitable people on earth who are always ready to welcome visitors with a smile.
- Airport transfers from/to Imam Khomeini (IKA) Airport
- 8 nights' accommodation in standard-grade hotels
- Land travel in Iran by air-conditioned coach
- Domestic flight (Shiraz - Tehran)
- English-speaking tour guides
- All breakfasts and one dinner
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Visa code application fees
- Visa charges
- International flight tickets
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Single supplement for solo travelers